Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Austin: Final Impressions and Acknowledgements

My trip to Haiti was an unforgettable one, filled with emotion, danger and excitement around every corner. It couldn't have been possible however without the work of the Haiti Family Initiative. I would like to express my undying gratitude for all the people who made this trip possible: Linda Brennan-Jones, Lynn Shapira, Carole Downs, Karen Antell, Nadia Kiamalev, Fouad Kiamalev, Andy Aerenson and all the other leaders who were involved.

Thank you all very much for your hard work, and I hope to be a part of any future HFI endeavors!

2 comments:

  1. Austin,
    I was touched by your intimate details and impressions of Haiti. I mentioned to Mrs. Kennedy of CSW that you went on this trip and you had a blog. She had originally planned to go on this trip but could not make it. You must share your experiences with her when you return to school. What an amazing story... alife changing event! I appreciate how tired you must have been to go to work the Monday after your return. Please keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking for humanitarian efforts in Delaware, for Delawarians, is it needed? Do they exist, please let me know, if you know anything. So far my web search has not provided much at all.
    I will come back to this blog to check answers.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete